Explore Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Coba with us, both on the same day! First, enjoy La Quinta Avenida in Playa del Carmen or Mamitas Beachclub, then an excellent guided tour through well preserved pre-Columbian buildings at Tulum ruins, like El Castillo or The Temple of the Descending God, you will have plenty of free time to explore the site on your own and take photos. This adventure offers two Cancun tours for the price of one!
After visiting Tulum, in the road we are making a stop in a mexican restaurant with a buffet, we will head to Coba, where unlike other archaeological sites in the area, you can actually climb the 120 steps of Nohoch Mul, the main temple of this pre Columbian city. The view from the top of Nohoch Mul is breathtaking! To finish, swimming in a beautiful Multum Ha cenote is also included.
Join us for this Playa del Carmen, Tulum & Coba adventure! Learn more about the ancient Mayan civilization while making memories and taking great photos.
Does not include:
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual tour guide
- Entrance fees to Tulum and Coba
- Guided tour at both archaeological sites (approximately 1:30 hours each)
- Swimming at Cenote Tancach - Ha (approximately 1 hour)
- Any beverages
- Photo or video services
- Other activities at Tulum or at Coba
- Tips, Souvenirs, Handicrafts, Clothes, etc
- Any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
Mon. Tue. Wed. Thur. Fri. Sat. Sun